Saturday, June 14, 2008

Franks and beans.

Saturday leftovers.

Surprisingly I have kept my schedule for this week, so again there is nothing to ad. I do have some leftovers from my previous posts, so I have brandished staurday leftover day en we'll see where it'll lead us.

First a Browne/Fox ad from a slightly later date. The date suggests it is Fox rather than Browne we see here, but at this point I can't really tell anymore.



Then there is an ad from the late fifties that looks like pure Browne to me.



And finally two more Louie originals from Heritage. These are dailies, which I why I left them out when I did all the sundays. Doing a silent strip, which is dependend on timing and acting in daily form seems impossible. Certainly tehre days, when you haven't got the luxury of four panels. But these seem to work just fine.


No comments: